• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do I have a malpractice case IN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

c4594

I am 34 f diabetic I have never sought legal action. The hospital in Muncie IN has done it too me again,I have my hospital records from a simple surgery release of trigger finger. I was on antibotics before surgery and given during. Surgery was 2-02-00out patient. On 2-09 right hand began to swell,on2-10 went to medcenter to see what they thought wanted only the surgern to look at it but could not reach(weekend)medcenter said to contact surgen next day did.Rushed to surgery 2-11 they found "staphylococcus aureus" few gram pococci in pairs, had to repeat surgery2-13 and let hand heal from inside out. I had 6 months of hand and scar therapy so my hand would not curl up. Is the infec the one that you only get in hospital? My hand was wraped so how did the infec not be in hospital,they said I was resient to the antibotic. My hand is still not total Contacted one lawyer he said hard to sue hosp or dr. because the risk for complications is their. what now just got med reports 2 days ago

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">