• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



state is illinois do i have a case against dept of corr and parole brd in peoria,ill for negligence? convicted sex offender released on early parole w/out ankle bracelet and to motel known for illegal activity (instead of to his brother)by parole officer and dept of corr w/out any posting or notification that females were not to be allowed alone w/him period can go into further if needed this is basics


Senior Member
Unless you were personally damaged, you have no standing in any case.

Further, your chance of recovering against these state or county agencies is zip. Most governing bodies are exempt from actions of their agents, or there is a limit for the recoverable damages.

I would suggest that you consider taking these policy problems to the local media (press and electronic). If true, they have the incentive and funds to pursue these irregularities... heck, they might even help to substantiate your case by bringing public pressure to bear.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential