• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I Have A Valid Reason to File a Complaint on Our Judge?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Alley549

I believe that I did what was right. I’m concerned that I will have a target on my back because I sent a complaint in, but it needs to be addressed. The GAL agreed that how he acted in court was wrong and his decisions are questionable. Filing a complaint against Judge M was a very hard decision to make. Our City judiciary system is known as the good ole boy system. Apparently it’s very common according to our GAL.

quincy

I believe that I did what was right. I’m concerned that I will have a target on my back because I sent a complaint in, but it needs to be addressed. The GAL agreed that how he acted in court was wrong and his decisions are questionable. Filing a complaint against Judge M was a very hard decision to make. Our City judiciary system is known as the good ole boy system. Apparently it’s very common according to our GAL.
From what you have presented here, I think filing the complaint was probably a good idea.

If you have the chance to post back, I would be interested in hearing how this plays out.

Again, good luck.

Alley549

One always hopes a judge will recognize the need for recusal.

That said, it sometimes can be hard to accept your own biases and I imagine it is even harder for a judge to believe he can't be fair.

I hope you can find a good attorney to work with you to accomplish your goals.

Good luck.
Thank you and I will be sure to keep you updated on this Matter. I did my own investigating and it turns out that our Judge was my ex’s best friends attorney. I spoke with his best friend’s soon to be ex wife. She doesn’t want to get involved she said but she is my only hope at getting a judge change. It proves to be a huge conflict of interest being that my ex also used to work for his best friend. God does answer prayers.

quincy

Thank you and I will be sure to keep you updated on this Matter. I did my own investigating and it turns out that our Judge was my ex’s best friends attorney. I spoke with his best friend’s soon to be ex wife. She doesn’t want to get involved she said but she is my only hope at getting a judge change. It proves to be a huge conflict of interest being that my ex also used to work for his best friend. God does answer prayers.
I hope it all works out well for you. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">