• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have any recourse?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in California, I am 42 and have never been in any trouble. I was cited for speeding and possession of under an ounce of marijuana when in fact I had only a small roach in the car. I am about to get my degree in Education, will this keep me from teaching? The fine is $455, is there any recourse to the Judge's decision that I can take?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential