• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have grounds to sue for my money back?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I believe they would give me my money back. I’m not asking about demanding the money from the cruise line, but the family. I’m unsure if that is unclear due to the responses.
I know - and I will use my Disney experience again - that many cruise packages require an early deposit to lock in discount terms. Changing the reservation in certain ways can be costly, the discount lost.

I suggest you find someone in the family you can talk to and find out the reason or reasons behind their refusal to refund your money.

HRZ

Your deal as posted was with the family...not the cruise line ...so it's a bit of a family matter. As to any internal refunds ...but the duty to mitigate suggests you find some friend willing to take your place on the dates in question ...or at least attempt to do so....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">