• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do i have the right to all my money back???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shericbsj

What is the name of your state? massachusetts

i recently agreed to have a contactor vinyl side my house and replace some windows, well after thinking about it and talking to another contractor, we decided we did not want him to do the work. we gave him half of the money he quoted us. Does he have to give us all our money back even if he says that he ordered the windows and cant return them??? here is the contract word for word that he gave to us, is it even a binding contract???? From what i understand he is missing alot of information.

Josh Taylor
JT Construction
(address)

Tom Ritchie
Sheri Ritchie
(Address)

Scope of work to be done

Purchase and install 5 new Harvey replacement windows. Install 2 new bay windows in front of home (supplied by owner) Install new millenium vinyl siding and trim (over existing siding)

Total cost $8600

Cost break down new windows 5@$275
install bay windows 2@$600
install vinyl siding $6025

total due $4300

___________ _______________
Josh taylor Tom/Sheri Ritchie

shericbsj

freespeech said:
How long after you signed the contract did you want to cancel?
about a week but he didnt even put a date, a date of start or a date of completion, no stipulation to cancel and never told me i could cancel

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">