• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I need a lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JADHHJR

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Maryland
I got injured on the job at work when I stepped on a piece of metal and cut my leg almost to the bone.
I was told by the surgeon that I had ruptured tendon/muscle in my right leg.
Told me I ill have a brace on my leg and have to go through physical therpy.
I am going into have surgery Monday Aug 29 and will be off of work until Dec.15.
Many people at my work said, I need to talk to a lawyer because of the nature of my injury.
Any advice ??
Thanks,
John

jity

JADHHJR said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Maryland
I got injured on the job at work when I stepped on a piece of metal and cut my leg almost to the bone.
I was told by the surgeon that I had ruptured tendon/muscle in my right leg.
Told me I ill have a brace on my leg and have to go through physical therpy.
I am going into have surgery Monday Aug 29 and will be off of work until Dec.15.
Many people at my work said, I need to talk to a lawyer because of the nature of my injury.
Any advice ??
Thanks,
John
Why would you hire an attorney - If you are receiving the care for that injury that you directly caused? Are you receiving adequate treatment, PT? Are you off work? and getting 70% of your salary, or on restrictions and they provide a light duty job? Or are you out of pocket any with regards to your treatment including mileage? And the most important question. Will the doctor state that you can’t work ever again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">