• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I need to continue to pay support in MI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MI

Do I need to continue to pay suport for my 18 yr. old son if he has droped out of school and is now attending an alternative school?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential