• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Doctors are a pain.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

curt7974

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I'm having difficulty with a doctor's office.

I took my daughter there for therapy and paid for 6 sessions in advance. My health insurance will cover up to 80% for therapy. The doctors office is supposed to submit the insurance claim and reimburse me for the amount covered by insurance. It has been over a month and I get nothing bu the "runaround" from their office. I called my insurance provider several times and they tell me that they have received no claim. What to I have to do to get the doctor to submit the Insurance form so I can get my re-imbursement? There is a limit to how long after the services are provided that you can submit a claim. What legal action could I take if they have not sumbitted the claim before the time limit is up and then any claims are denied? Obviously, I've leared never to pay for services before they are rendered aver again.

Any doctor that requires payment before services are rendered is a crook!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">