• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Document Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Morphx2

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA

My 2 roomates signed a paper from the leasing agents that said that I can move out and break my lease, but one of the roomates wrote the word "AS$HOLE" after my name. Well, one of the leasing agents said "We can not accept this because of that, blah blah blah" I said why not, you can just cross it off and initial it, and she said no blah blah blah and to see the head leasing agent on Monday.

Is there a reason why this can not be used? It is perfectly fine even if there is a bad word on it. That leasing agent is more or less on my "roomates side", and I know that the head person is on "my side" because I talked to her before about my roomates. So hopefully she can accept it, because I see no reason why she can not. Both roomates signed it, I signed it. It is legal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">