• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

does anyone answer these questions?!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stephie

I posted a question yesterday, nearly every one elses quiestion has been answered, but not mine. Some one please answer me!!!!!! The subject was c.c. fraud!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stephie:
I posted a question yesterday, nearly every one elses quiestion has been answered, but not mine. Some one please answer me!!!!!! The subject was c.c. fraud! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are exaggerating. There are a lot of posts that were logged in before yours that as of this writing still remain unanswered. This is not some fast food joint or express dry cleaners. Anyway a lot of us were on break for the weekend holiday. Labor Day you know. Doesn't that mean take a day of from work? We don't get paid overtime, weekend, evening or holiday pay. In fact we don't get paid at all. It is out of the kindness of our hearts that we take valuable time off from our busy work and family schedules and volunteer to help people like you on this website.
We try to respond within 48 hours but sometimes there may be delays beyond that due to our time constraints. Quite possibly some of us may be researching the answers over the internet, visiting the law library and/or networking with other legal professionals to find the answers. There are occasions where none of us even knows the answers or choose not to respond; in which case the post remains unanswered.
Every question posed by the writer is of priority and importance to the writer. We understand and acknowledge that. I know for a fact that many responses from our wonderful volunteers are worth a lot of money if obtained through private legal consultation. I would think that one would be a little more patient and understanding when requesting advice especially freeadvice.

N

njc

It's true, Home Guru would rival Bill Gates if he was paid for all the free advice he gives. I'm sure you were feeling anxious but the reality is that it's rare in life that you are lucky enough to get so much for so little. MANY law sites wouldn't give you the attention or time that these people do here. Anyway...just had to say something cuz I think so much of H.G. :)

N

njc

and of course all the other wonderful lawyers and people who try to help with their own experiences!!!! :)

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by njc:
and of course all the other wonderful lawyers and people who try to help with their own experiences!!!! :)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for mentioning the others. It is of course a team effort.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited September 05, 2000).]

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by njc:
It's true, Home Guru would rival Bill Gates if he was paid for all the free advice he gives. I'm sure you were feeling anxious but the reality is that it's rare in life that you are lucky enough to get so much for so little. MANY law sites wouldn't give you the attention or time that these people do here. Anyway...just had to say something cuz I think so much of H.G. :)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would agree that anxious is true since the writer also posted 2 of the same on the Employment BB. She in fact did get responses to one of those posts.

N

njc

I wouldn't forget them, it was just that cake date that distracted me. Whew! :D

HomeGuru

I wouldn't forget them, it was just that cake date that distracted me. Whew! :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a Twinkie baby, not a cake.
And when we meet you will really be distracted. How grim!

N

njc

Look it would NEVER be grim! You make people smile everyday. It would be a blast. And twinkie...cake...no reason to split crumbs, it all goes down the same pipe. :)!!!

A

Always searching

I appreciate the boards too. I got beat up pretty badly on the family board this past weekend. Makes me skiddish to reply any more. I guess I'm not as brave as Peter. O well, I'll dig a hole and recuperate and be back on the boards in a week or so after my wounds heal.

N

njc

Hey I read those boards, you seem like a great person. Everyone isn't always going to agree and sometimes it's not pretty. That's the part I don't like myself. I think you've contributed a lot and hope you continue to do so. Just get a bullet proof vest. :)

H

HugoOrtega

YO I asked a question like 2 or 3 DAYS ago and haven't gotten a response.

[This message has been edited by HugoOrtega (edited September 05, 2000).]

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
I appreciate the boards too. I got beat up pretty badly on the family board this past weekend. Makes me skiddish to reply any more. I guess I'm not as brave as Peter. O well, I'll dig a hole and recuperate and be back on the boards in a week or so after my wounds heal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Always Searching,
I view it this way. It is all words and don't let words hurt you. I get a kick out of reading some of the responses on these BB's. Especially from people that do not know what they are talking about. I have developed over the years prior to my coming on this website, a thick hide. Sort of like alligator, elephant and rhino put together. If it was hippo, elephant and rhino it would of course be hellifIknow hide.

I practice the wound heals all time scenario. Your advice and the advice from others are worth the time spent responding. Do not let a few people get you down. And always, always keep searching.

Peter is quite a risk taker. He is so over the edge at times I find him quite amusing.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HugoOrtega:
YO I asked a question like 2 or 3 DAYS ago and haven't gotten a response.

[This message has been edited by HugoOrtega (edited September 05, 2000).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YO, read my response to Stephie above.

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
I appreciate the boards too. I got beat up pretty badly on the family board this past weekend. Makes me skiddish to reply any more. I guess I'm not as brave as Peter. O well, I'll dig a hole and recuperate and be back on the boards in a week or so after my wounds heal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should never let people effect you like that otherwise in some way they have 'won'. If I hid every time I got abused I would never leave the bedroom .. well, I would want to but my wife would not let me ! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">