• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does anyone remember this post?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

What is the name of your state? NA

There was a post back in May about a woman who bought a bird from her sister, and gave her one payment. The bird was in the buyers home. She decided she did not want the bird because of health reasons concerning her daughter, yet KEPT the bird for another 6 months even though the child was bleeding from the lungs.

She sold the bird, and kept the money, yet never paid the sister for the bird.

Well, this quack was on Judge Judy today, and the Judge laid into her. Of course she owed the sister money as she was told, but was told off by the judge for keeping the bird for so long with her daughters lungs bleeding.

Anyone remember the post?

justalayman

--PARIDISE-- said:

There was a post back in May about a woman who bought a bird from her sister, and gave her one payment. The bird was in the buyers home. She decided she did not want the bird because of health reasons concerning her daughter, yet KEPT the bird for another 6 months even though the child was bleeding from the lungs.

Well, this quack was on Judge Judy today, and the Judge laid into her. Of course she owed the sister money as she was told, but was told off by the judge for keeping the bird for so long with her daughters lungs bleeding.

No but I actually saw it on JJ today :D

Zephyr

--PARIDISE-- said:

that sounds like a post that was in the small claims section within the last month but no child was mentioned

--PARIDISE-- said:

Too funny.

Gracie3787

I didn't read the post when it was first posted, but I did read it thru rmet's link. I saw that episode of JJ also. The whole thing is funny, and I'm glad that JJ read her the riot act.

Thanks for posting about it, I thought I was the only one who watches Judge Judy :D , so it's nice to know that others on this board watches also.
Gracie :)

brisgirl825

Damn it, I missed the episode that ya'll are refrring to. Kids got DVDs for Yule and I was stuck watching them...over and over and over and over...you get the point. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">