• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does my situation qualify as fraud for an annulment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mommyof4

Do you know why Baptists do not have sex standing up?

Oh dear Lord...

No, why?:D

(Now, I do know the official dictate on how we Holy Baptists should practice our marital duties....and for those wondering, yes, the church has a stance on positions.) Suffice it to say that I'm not exactly the poster child for the Souther Baptist faith.

Last edited:
Oh dear Lord...

No, why?:D

(Now, I do know the official dictate on how we Holy Baptists should practice our marital duties....and for those wondering, yes, the church has a stance on positions.) Suffice it to say that I'm not exactly the poster child for the Souther Baptist faith.
The Catholic Church prohibits married couples from using contraception, but this rule is ignored by 95% of U.S. Catholics, so you aren't alone!

Rushia

That was about what my ex-wife's annulment cost.

I'm Catholic, but it's really a rather ridiculous semantic game. You can't get a divorce, but we'll give you an annulment on request with almost no restrictions. You lived together as man and wife for 20 years, but we're going to act like the marriage never existed - and the kids are still legitimate.

Of course, that's not a legal matter, so I guess it's OT.
DH and I have not had our union blessed as of yet, but our little guy was able to be baptized, my older two have been blessed and converted. This year is rough, one is in Reconciliation and the other is in First Communion. Wanna donate to a fellow Catholic? LOL

Rushia

The Catholic Church prohibits married couples from using contraception, but this rule is ignored by 95% of U.S. Catholics, so you aren't alone!
I think the Lord will understand in my case. I'm not sure that I have to have sex to get pregnant. I think he just has to look at me.....

Right, but at least those of the Catholic faith have the avenue to repent and have the 'sin' wiped clean. ;)
Whoooo, I'd be in a lot of trouble if we didn't!

mommyof4

I think the Lord will understand in my case. I'm not sure that I have to have sex to get pregnant. I think he just has to look at me.....
I know. I marveled that this it the first time in 13 years that I have managed to go 3 years in a row without being pregnant.:D

I just decided long ago that I might as well enjoy the time I have here because, apparently, I am beyond all hope. :p

mommyof4

LOL, Nope! It really is Rushia. It's odd enough that I just use it.

That whole ovulation thing happening at certain times of the month doesn't work for me. I just get pregnant.

Try not looking at maternity clothes stores in the mall. I found that every time I was able to stand to look at them, my body decided to change shape so I could wear the clothes.

LdiJ

My mom used to say that all dad had to do was walk through the same room...LOL.

Rushia

Hmmm...oversharing!
:eek:
Nope, I'm sharing with all of my friends. The women on the board understand and share my pain.

Try not looking at maternity clothes stores in the mall. I found that every time I was able to stand to look at them, my body decided to change shape so I could wear the clothes.
I don't go to the mall. My walmart doesn't have maternity clothes. I got that lucky at least!:p

My mom used to say that all dad had to do was walk through the same room...LOL.
If I didn't take precautions, that might be the case as well!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">