• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dogmom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CO, evidently.

(See I had a nice response all typed out and the thread got closed) :eek:

Mom. I know you're emotional and a bit frantic right now. I honestly don't understand the urgency, but okay.

I'd like to gently and respectfully suggest that you forget about fixing this matter this afternoon.

Step away. Come back later this evening, or in the morning, when things aren't so emotional. You are over-reacting a little to what's been said; and I get that you didn't exactly like what you were reading.

So step back a little. Re-read your thread later, and maybe try to think of a different option.

Because otherwise you're going to spin yourself into a maelstrom of madness and we can't help you if that happens.

So help us help you.

tuffbrk

That's thoughtful Proserpina but she needed to have the document completed and ready for Dad to sign by 2:30 (#32).

I think Tink suggested a consequence for non-disclosure that she planned to use.

Proserpina

That's thoughtful Proserpina but she needed to have the document completed and ready for Dad to sign by 2:30 (#32).

I think Tink suggested a consequence for non-disclosure that she planned to use.

I never did understand the time constraint.

But yeah. I'll close the thread. :)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I just wanted to add that I took both of my kids camping in winter, in the snow. They were Scout things, and we all had a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">