• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Domestic flying while I-130 pending

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jeannettej

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MD

Is there any risk for someone to fly domestically while they have an I-130 pending? The individual's spouse is a resident alien with a Green card. The person in question is Mexican and entered the US illegally, but received an American driver's license after filing the I-130 form. The person also acquired a Mexican passport from a consulate after entering the US in 2003.

Is there a possibility that airport security could deport him when he has legal and valid identification required to fly domestically?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

evcalyptos

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MD

Is there any risk for someone to fly domestically while they have an I-130 pending? The individual's spouse is a resident alien with a Green card. The person in question is Mexican and entered the US illegally, but received an American driver's license after filing the I-130 form. The person also acquired a Mexican passport from a consulate after entering the US in 2003.

Is there a possibility that airport security could deport him when he has legal and valid identification required to fly domestically?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
There is always a risk when you put yourself in a situation where you are more likely to encounter ICE officers or another interested party.

Yes, I read the whole post, but I don't see how anyone could give you a guarantee in this situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">