• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic partner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

savazis

please advise me to any rights that i have in the state of wisconsin for being a domestic partner for 15 years all of my income has gone to providing for the home, paying the mortage, the auto note and family and i can prove that, it was like this because of my bad credit and he never allowed me to repair it. i have had credit cards as his wife and everyone knows us to be married. now he is trying to put me out on the street without anything also please advise me on custody issues i gave him physical custody of my daughter when she was born so that he would not have to pay child support now he is threating to take her from me also we have lived as a family for the past 15years

please help me:confused:

ALawyer

This is NOT an insurance question, but you better immediately see a family law attorney. It may be that you are legally married depending if you ever lived in a state that recognizes common law marriages. In any event, even if you are not, you ;ile;y have all sorts of rights.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">