• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Domestic partnership

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jasonkassly

I have a domestic partnership in my girlfriend is trying to kick me out of the house can she legally do that we've been living in this house for 7 for 5 years and she is now wanting to kick me out we bought the house together I am not on the finances and I'm not also not on the deed get you legally just kick me out

LdiJ

I have a domestic partnership in my girlfriend is trying to kick me out of the house can she legally do that we've been living in this house for 7 for 5 years and she is now wanting to kick me out we bought the house together I am not on the finances and I'm not also not on the deed get you legally just kick me out
If you are not on the deed, then you are not an owner of the house. We need to know your state and also to know whether your domestic partnership is an official one or not...one that is sanctioned by your state?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Hate to break it to you but you didn't buy the house together. If you had, you would be on the deed. As of now you are a tenant.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">