• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic violence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I have lived with a 50 year old man for 4 years. he has beaten me repeatly. he's been aressted 5 times. I've dropped all charges but the last one. He goes to court 6/12/01. What I want to know about, is the damages he has cause to my body. I have muliple scars, mostly on my head and face. I have lots of headaches, my vision is bluring, my neck and shoulders are causing pain. Can I sue him for these injures I am no longer with him. But I think he should have to pay for all medical bills that I might have from his abuse. He has been arrested three times in Jefferson County, Tenn. and twice in Hamblem County,Tennessee. My name is Helen Kichman and his is John Ronnie Key.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential