• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Donald Hedges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Donald Hedges

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kentucky
I recieved an eviction notice that gave me seven days to pay or be evicted, what happens after the seven days? How long does it take before I am removed by the sheriffs office? How long does it take before he can get a court date? I could use any help that I can get on this.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Alaska landlord

Instead of trying to figure out how much longer you can cheat the property owner. Find a way or someone that will put you up so that an eviction will not be on your record. An eviction on your record for many years and may not only effect your rental history, but your ability to find employment and possibly even your credit history. I personally not onl follow through with a judgment, but also see to it that it is picked up by a national tenant screening service. My goal is to make your like a miserable as can be till you pay your debt.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">