• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

don't know

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

willing

What is the name of your state?Washington

I want to move to another city, but live in the same state. My ex thinks our son should decide who he will live with. He is 15 years old and has lived with me his entire life. Does he have to choose? Or can I just make the decision myself?

willing

willing said:
What is the name of your state?Washington

I want to move to another city, but live in the same state. My ex thinks our son should decide who he will live with. He is 15 years old and has lived with me his entire life. Does he have to choose? Or can I just make the decision myself?

Shay-Pari'e

No, your son cannot choose,................but..............you need to have a Pow Wow with yourself and look over your custody orders. You may not be able to move your son.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">