• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Don't stick needles in me!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

X

xcabr

I am 52, a health nut, and have been trying to connect with an honest ins co for 20 year straight term insurance. State of TN. They keep trying to send (in my mind) questionable people to my house from a "lab" to take BLOOD samples. They refuse to accept reports from MY Doctor's office even if I pay and will not tell me WHAT they want to test for. They claim using my Doctor is a "Conflict of Interest." I don't know where their supposed Labs are, or where the needles come from that they want to poke in me -- or anything about these folks. How do I know their lab is safe or if it's in Sri Lanka????? What gives, and what recourse do I have to obtain the insurance I deserve by living an exceptional life-style????? I am beginning to get the idea that this is a set-up and NO ONE qualifies for preferred life rates!!!!

ALawyer

THINK for a moment and understand that you are protesting too much. Your healthy life style may give you a leg up on a long life, and that's what the insurance company wants to know. But, on the other hand, Magic Johnson led what everyone thought was a healthy lifestyle, played at the top of the game and took a blood test for a life insurance policy. The test showed he had HIV, the AIDS virus.

He didn't get the insurance, but it probably saved his life.

To an insurance company it would almost sound as if you are trying to hide something and/or are suffering from paranoia. Take the test if you want the insurance. If they wanted your doctor to take the blood they'd have said so. You see, some patients have doctors who will lie for them, fudge results or take someone else's blood and send it in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">