• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

don't want a car I didn't pick up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fuelforstereo

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
So I've been looking for a car since mine broke down. I found 2. I signed all the paperwork to buy the car on a Friday night, but wasn't had to come and pick it up on Sat. afternoon. Over the course of the evening I changed my mind and decided to go with the more expensive of the 2. When I tried to call the first dealership and tell them I wasn't going to buy the car they didn't call me back. I bought the more expensive one on Monday and FINALLY got in touch with them the same day. Again, they said they'd call me back, but they didn't think there was anything they could do 'cause they had already shipped out the paperwork to the bank for the loan. So they didn't call back again, and I had to call them on Tuesday. This time I spoke with the Sales Manager and he was really sarcastic and treated me like an idiot. Then he told me that he'd cancel the loan if I gave him $2000.00. Now, since I never picked up the car, am I legally obligated to the car? Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">