• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Door Damage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I am a physician and you don't need to do tests to diagnose a Narcissistic, Machiavellian personality. Maybe if you went to medical school and residency with 30 years of practice you would know that. I deal with these people and their victims all the time. Stick to law and play nice. I came here for advice, not to be ridiculed.

Again, thanks for the advice.

I am done responding.
Good luck to your daughter. I hope the fellow remains out of her life.

We appreciate the thanks.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I see, so what is your specialty? I imagine that it's not psychiatry, is it? What you say is no more true than it is to say that a civil engineer is qualified to design a complex computer system, simply because she is an engineer. I have no reason to doubt your credentials in general, but your view of this is clouded.

HRZ

Strictly as a layman .....daughter should shut off all communications with ex about anything .

IF ex thinks he has a valid claim he is entitled to sue his passenger ....personally I think his odds at prevailing are between slim and none IF daughter mounts a credible defense ...don't cross bridges until you get to them.

Personally I don't see any element of proof she did it or negligence on her part..
And whenever I drove one of my more expensive cars I repeat I was always very careful where I elected to park it And I sure has heck avoided tight parking spots ....my guess he is 99.9 % hot air .

I get it that as parents we are always there ...but your post sure read in context of you meddling in her life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">