• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drivers licence question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

defulio

What is the name of your state? GA and FL

Hi again. As I have mentioned several times on this list, though living in GA with valid OPT until May, I am marrying a Floridian in March, and will be moving to Florida at the end of May. At this time I will clearly have to change my drivers licence to a Florida licence. However, my EAD card will have expired, and my I-20 has a Texas University (where I obtained my masters degree) listed. I will already have submitted my change of status application (before my EAD card expired), but I may not have received my new EAD card. If I only have 30 days to get the new drivers licence after moving to Florida, will I have the necessary paperwork to achieve this?

Kirsty

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">