• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driveway wall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

peteysmom69

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? WV. I purchased my house in 2001 and knew at that time that i shared the driveway with my neighbor. We have always parked our cars in single file but they parked two side by side. I have never blocked their part of the driveway and always allowed room for them to turn around because we live on a busy road that leads to the local mall. I came home from work today and there is a ditch line down the center of driveway because they are going to build a wall. The wall will make it impossible for me to get in and out of my side safely. also i will have to move vechiles around depending on who arrives home first. Our daughter is now driving and this really creates a problem. Is there anything i can do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">