• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driving on suspended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

no1sfool

3 years ago I got 3 dui in 3 months I was charged with two 1st offenses and one 2nd offense. I have completed the Asap program and quit drinking also have a four month old daughter. I was caught coming home from the store I had to get medicine for my child cause she was sick. The officer had passed me then turned around followed me about 3 blocks before he pulled me over. The tags on the car were expired, when he ran them however, the person who owns the car was given the stickers by dmv which were for sept. of 2001, He gave me a ticket for driving on suspended and let me go home cause I was only a block away and I had my daughter in the car. I found out from the dmv that they had classified me and habitual in July of 98 and I cant petition the court for a restricted license until July of 2001. Is there anyway for me to beat the charge and or not get jail time, I'm a single mother who is staying with her mother out in the middle of nowhere, and there is no public transportation

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Get yourself a good attorney - a criminal defense attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">