• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driving without a license in Alabama

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Liz03

Hi, I live in Alabama. My brother might be about to have his drivers license revoked/suspended due to a seizure disorder (he doesn't have "typical" seizures with convulsions loss of consciousness. They are partial seizures which are just strange episodes where he feels odd and sick feeling, he stays conscious and responsive during them). He is really upset over this and insists that he will still drive if they take his license. Many states would still allow him to drive since he stays conscious, not sure about here though. I don't want him to end up in jail...what is the typical thing that would happen if he were to drive and get pulled over? From what I am reading it would just be a ticket costing $10-$100. Here is the info that I found: How much is a ticket for driving without a license in Al?

He insists that he will be careful. But we both know that things can still happen. So is that really what will happen-just a ticket?

Thanks for any info you can give!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">