• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nvenning

What is the name of your state? new york
I am a drug addict who was caught with 18.4 grams of crack in rockland county. I am from new york city and they are trying to charge me with possession and trafficking. this is my first offense i wanted to know how much time am i facing and if you think i am eligible for a drug program. i really want to get help. my bail was set at $25000.

nvenning

nvenning said:
I am a drug addict who was caught with 18.4 grams of crack in rockland county. I am from new york city and they are trying to charge me with possession and trafficking. this is my first offense i wanted to know how much time am i facing and if you think i am eligible for a drug program. i really want to get help. my bail was set at $25000.I have a public defender who hasn't been to see me once. I could not make bail and i wanted to know if i should hire a lawyer and what am i facing?

nvenning

I am a drug addict who was caught with 18.4 grams of crack in rockland county. I am from new york city and they are trying to charge me with possession and trafficking. this is my first offense i wanted to know how much time am i facing and if you think i am eligible for a drug program. i really want to get help. my bail was set at $25000.I have a public defender who hasn't been to see me once. I could not make bail and i wanted to know if i should hire a lawyer and what am i facing?[/QUOTE]

Son of Slam

nvenning said:
I am a drug addict who was caught with 18.4 grams of crack in rockland county. I am from new york city and they are trying to charge me with possession and trafficking. this is my first offense i wanted to know how much time am i facing and if you think i am eligible for a drug program. i really want to get help. my bail was set at $25000.I have a public defender who hasn't been to see me once. I could not make bail and i wanted to know if i should hire a lawyer and what am i facing?
[/QUOTE]

WHAT?.. WHAT DID YOU SAY?... I can't hear you.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I didn't realize they had computers with Internet connections in jail. Well, I guess I learn something new each and every day.

IAAL

TooHot!

My response

I didn't realize they had computers with Internet connections in jail. Well, I guess I learn something new each and every day.

Ain't it amazing!..Now please nominate this...this..trailer trash to the "Hall of Shame"!

Or did I miss the memo that states "NY is not part of the "dufus" states"?

Cause this post alone cinches it!

smutlydog

nvenning said:
I am a drug addict who was caught with 18.4 grams of crack in rockland county. I am from new york city and they are trying to charge me with possession and trafficking. this is my first offense i wanted to know how much time am i facing and if you think i am eligible for a drug program. i really want to get help. my bail was set at $25000.
You need a good attorney and at least attempt to fight this.Like the rest of us police officers make mistakes.I don't know the laws in New York but generally the penalties for crack are much harsher than for other drugs.When I was busted my bond was $25,000. Luckily they were young cops looking for a short cut to gain access to my house.They lied to the judge to get a search warrant. In turn the grand jury rejected the case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">