• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

FrE4K

I live in Michigan, I am 16 year old male and I was caught with pot.

I am wondering what is the worst that can happen to me.

I am also wondering if they can wait until i am 17 to prossicute me and charge me as an adult?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

FrE4K said:
I live in Michigan, I am 16 year old male and I was caught with pot.

I am wondering what is the worst that can happen to me.

I am also wondering if they can wait until i am 17 to prossicute me and charge me as an adult?

My response:

Whatever happens to you, we want it to be a surprise. Maybe this little experience will teach you a lesson for life.

Stay away from drugs. It costs lots of money and time when you're caught - - and you'll always get caught.

IAAL

F

FrE4K

im not here for advice, i am here for answer, please stop flaming me

if you cant answer my questions please dont post

Last edited:

racer72

Hope they do charge you as an adult. Then you can have a conviction on your record for the rest of your miserable life instead till you turn 18.

im not here for advice, i am here for answer
Yo dude, what's the name of this site???? Free advice!!! Go to freeanswers.com for answers.

C

Cantthinkofone

as an adult, marijuana possession is a misdamenor and punishable by 90 days in jail and a $100 fine. i doubt they will wait until you're an adult and charge you now which woud just mean probation, fines, and probably some community service.

I came from a pretty bad school where easily 85% of the people there used or were using drugs, and when they got caught I never heard of any of them going to jail for it. They would just go on probation.

K

knotcops

dequeendistress said:
For future reference: You are screwed.

Damn, did you have to tell him? We wanted him to find out from Bubba just how "screwed" he would be!

dequeendistress

knotcops said:
Damn, did you have to tell him? We wanted him to find out from Bubba just how "screwed" he would be!
Me and my big mouth...

Which if you have one FrEAk may be of benefit to your comfort while sitting. For future reference of course...change your ways.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">