• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

medale2001

alabama;my brother-in-law was charged with manufacturing meth and percursor chemicals. They didn't find any drugs get some chemicals and they said that he was operating a meth lab. They also claim that he was in control of a shop behind his mothers' house but the shop belonged to his father, which has been dead since 1999, No one owns this shop and that everyone can go and come as they please.They asked his mother,which she cannot hear good,she also wears a hearing aide and they said that she said that my brother-in-law stays in the shop for 30 days at a time and this isn't so and my mother-in-law says she didn't say this.How can they charge him and keep him in jail under a 750,000 dollar bond. he lives in a small trailer on his mother property and does not live in the house with his mother. also he does not have control over who goes and comes in this shop. the search warrant says the building behind his residence and that would be his sisters home not the shop that they searched.they didn't get half the stuff they are claming to have gotten. they revoked his bond and came to pick him up. they are trying to get him to take a plea bargain of 14 years and serving only three he refused this plea bargain.they also told him that if he didn't take this plea bargain that he would be looking at 2 life sentences please help me if you can. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">