• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MaBarb

I was in drug court in WA state 2006. I left state & have not returned. I've looked at the court records online and it says probation is closed & I'm terminated from drug court. However I still have a bench warrant & want to turn myself in, how much time am I looking at?

Thank you for your time.

quincy

I was in drug court in WA state 2006. I left state & have not returned. I've looked at the court records online and it says probation is closed & I'm terminated from drug court. However I still have a bench warrant & want to turn myself in, how much time am I looking at?

Thank you for your time.
Did you complete all terms of your probation and only missed a court hearing that officially released you from your probation?

You can contact the court if you are unsure why the warrant was issued and, depending on the reason for the warrant, you might be able to resolve the matter by having an attorney in Washington appear in court on your behalf.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">