• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug crime

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



a ci brought drugs into my home early in the morning, then later came back to posed like he got a controlled buy from my home.police served a search warrant,found the drugs the ci left in my home. my fingerprints are nowhere on the dope. the case has been going on for 2yrs. I wonder if there is some kind of motion I can filed to try and have the case dropped. I also have witnesses the saw the ci bring the drugs into my home and saw where he put it. I was wondering if there is any kind of web sites that helps retrieve previous cases of this nature thanks.



If your friends saw where he put the drugs, why didn't they tell you? Once you knew about the drugs and didn't immediately flush them, you were guilty of possession. Have your lawyer file a motion to dismiss for violation of your speedy trial rights or for lack of prosecution. Since it's been 2 years already, get your friends to swear out affidavits about what they saw. Lawyer will help you with this.

This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential