• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug house

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Is this a change of ownership or RESIDENCY?
Maxine's family apparently owns the home. The drug dealer is the current (former?) resident and is Maxine's relative.

Even if Maxine's family were to sell the house to Maxine and/or her fiancé, the connection to the drug dealer still exists.

quincy

The drug dealer is on my fiance side of the family. I don't have any other place to go so.
Okay. Your fiancé's brother is the drug dealer and the house belongs to the drug dealer's family.

The house - and you and your fiancé if occupying it - will still be under police scrutiny. Having a drug dealer in the family unfortunately can adversely affect the whole family.

If the house is the only place you and your fiancé have to live in, you will not only want to clean the house thoroughly, you will need to be careful who visits you in the house.

I would worry about your fiancé wanting to entertain his brother at the house - making you vulnerable should the police come looking for him. In addition, you may have the brother's friends and acquaintances showing up at random times looking for drugs.

View the video whose link was provided earlier to learn how you should interact with the police if (or more likely when) they knock on your door.

Good luck.

xylene

You can make the situation better.

You are going to be ok, and even better if you stay clean and just don't touch, don't talk, but be assertive.

Maybe there is something you need to assert.

I appreciate that you are having this conversation here.

Please believe you are empowered to act. You are empowered to act.

quincy

You can make the situation better.

You are going to be ok, and even better if you stay clean and just don't touch, don't talk, but be assertive.

Maybe there is something you need to assert.

I appreciate that you are having this conversation here.

Please believe you are empowered to act. You are empowered to act.
Huh?

HRZ

So long as the dealer is not locked up and free to visit his brother you the OP reman at risk and you might be smarter to find a different life partner

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">