• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Possession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lynndave

What is the name of your state? Ohio. My husband is currently in the Co. Jail for Probation Violation. Orginally he was charged with falsifing police documents. Sentanced to 2 yrs. probation or 30 days in jail.
He violated probation , when they took piss test and found small traces of cocaine in the test. Now he is doing his 30 days. But.. now the Sheriff's want him to be an informant or they are going to charge him Drug possession because of the piss test.
CAN THEY DO THIS?
Help I need advice..

Son of Slam

lynndave said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio. My husband is currently in the Co. Jail for Probation Violation. Orginally he was charged with falsifing police documents. Sentanced to 2 yrs. probation or 30 days in jail.
He violated probation , when they took piss test and found small traces of cocaine in the test. Now he is doing his 30 days. But.. now the Sheriff's want him to be an informant or they are going to charge him Drug possession because of the piss test.
CAN THEY DO THIS?
Help I need advice..
Possession of what? Piss?
Can they do that? I'm going to bet they will, if they feel like it. Violate probation and go to jail is a good thing.

lynndave

Well that is what I was thinking, what is he going to do recycle it.They are going to charge with possession on top of the probation violation. Do you think I will need a attorney? :confused:

lynndave

That is what he doing the 30 days for . They are just threatening him with the possession to get him to be an informant.I hope..

Son of Slam

lynndave said:
... They are just threatening him with the possession to get him to be an informant.I hope..

I hope so too. The world needs more informants and I bet Dave will be good at it. Untill then can we all say,...

DAVE'S NOT HERE!!

lynndave

Thanks for your opinion, I didn't think they could get him for possession , but you never know these days. He told them he would not be a snitch, so now he is waiting to see if they are going to charge him. The cops are probabaly the dirty ones, I heard that in the past the bust people for drugs ,then take some from the bust and resell it. Their supply probably ran out and need people like my husband to find more. There is no way he would ever be a snitch for these people.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">