• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DRUG TEST

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BROADST25

Is there any drug test that would show if a person has done cocaine or perkasets in the last three months? I know my ex is using but I don't know how to prove it. I've been told that people "beat" these test with some kind of drink that cleans their system out. Someone else told me a piece of hair will give info for the last year, but it's very costly!!!!!!!

B

BROADST25

It's a "her" that would be tested, if there was such a test, and the court already said they would accept a test result.. but I had to pay for it. I guess the court is taking into consideration eight years of drug abuse.
Why are you making me feel like the bad guy?

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BROADST25:

Why are you making me feel like the bad guy?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I asked a valid question.. It is not easy to force people to be tested.. 'how are you going to force him to be tested ? ' Can you explain what was wrong with that question ? If you feel like the bad guy then that is your own doing..

B

BROADST25

Sorry.You did ask a valid collection, and a good one. It's just seems like that i have spent the last few years trying to prove to everyone that I'm not the one with the problem. I guess I'm just getting worn down. Again, I'm sorry.....

B

BROADST25

Sorry.You did ask a valid collection, and a good one. It's just seems like that i have spent the last few years trying to prove to everyone that I'm not the one with the problem. I guess I'm just getting worn down. Again, I'm sorry.....

LegalBeagle

In answer to your question.. yes you can test hair and it will detect drug use for a period of 90 days. As far as I am aware, it is not beatable with with cleaning 'systems' or even temporary abstention since the drug residue remains permanently entrapped in the hair.

Do a yahoo search on keywords
Drug testing hair

I did a quick search and found.. http://www.drugfreeteenagers.com/tools.htm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">