• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Testing in Illinois

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You still haven't told us what you are looking for other than "options". An option to WHAT? The offer hasn't been rescinded yet and you don't know if it's going to be.

Here are your options.

If the offer is rescinded, your option is to apply for unemployment, pray very hard that you get it, and start looking for other work.

If the offer is not rescinded, go to work and do the very best job you can.

In either case, dish out the applesauce first into two separate dishes, and add the medication to your son's portion ONLY.

You still haven't told us what you are looking for other than "options". An option to WHAT? The offer hasn't been rescinded yet and you don't know if it's going to be.

Here are your options.

If the offer is rescinded, your option is to apply for unemployment, pray very hard that you get it, and start looking for other work.

If the offer is not rescinded, go to work and do the very best job you can.

In either case, dish out the applesauce first into two separate dishes, and add the medication to your son's portion ONLY.
Thank

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Once I accepted the offer I had to resign in order to give them two weeks notice I did not want to give them a few days notice.
Unless you are contractually obligated to give two weeks notice that's on you. Being a nice guy may result in you being unemployed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">