• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug testing laws ,california

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TALLL1

i have applied for a driving job and was told to go and be tested for drugs and alcohol. i gave a urine sample, and was given a reciept.i was told by my employer that a respone or turn around time for results would take up to 48 hours. it has been more than two weeks since i gave that sample and no-one has contacted me, niether my prospective employer or the medical office i went to. are they not, the medical people, required to respond with the test results to me ? do i have any right under the laws of california to have that information ? the phone number of the lab on the reciept i was given is disconnected...and my employers answering person just keeps saying they will call me...

is thier anything that i can do..? short of going back to the lab in person ? would they even give me that information .???

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">