• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug traffiking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Whoop2

(this is about Georgia's laws) i would like to know what would happen to my cousin. He was coming to our small town about every Thursday once a week. He was labeled by the police as a drug trafficer and one friday night he left my house going to his motel room, he didn't have any driver's license so when the police put their brake lights on he pulled into a friend's yard. He went inside the house and came back out walking to the motel room. As he was walking the police came behind him and he ran. The police brought him out of the woods handcuffed and said they found drugs inside of the woods. As searching him before they put him inside of the police car they found a motel room key and $4,000 on him. They took him to jail and went to the motel room. Two girls were inside the room when they got there. They told the police they were waiting on my cousin. The police asked to search the room and the girls refused to let them. The police waited to get a warrant and was allowed to search the room. They found alot of money and alot of drugs. They did not find anything in the room pending him to it besides the girls saying they were waiting on him and the key. The room was not in my cousin's name nor the girls. He also has two prior drug-related charges and is on probation. He has the idea that they don't have anything on him and he will walk away charge-free. Will he or won't he???????

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Nope -- his room, drugs found there, his drugs.

Really not much here -- most people don't walk around with 4k on them. He fit a profile (legal) and that is what the cops used to arrest him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">