• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drunk Driver

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was making a right turn and a drunk driver plowed in the side of my car. He got out of the car and stood there long enough for me to call the cops and then he got in his car and left. The cops caught him and he was arrested about 2 miles down the road for DUI but I dont know if he was charged with Hit-and-Run. Could I sue him for any other damages other than just property damages? And also could I asked that he be charged with the hit and run if he wasnt?

Justin Jones - Virginia

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential