• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drunk in public charge in california what to expect at arraignment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

silverzz

I was arrested recently and charged with drunk in public in california. they made me do a breahtalyzer test but I do not know what the results were, the cop kept telling me I was doing it wrong. I have my arraingment soon, should I go alone and wait to see what the charges are? is there a chance that they drop the charges on me? what should I expect and what should I ask to get evidence or understand better what they have in their report.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I_Got_Banned

I was arrested recently and charged with drunk in public in california. they made me do a breahtalyzer test but I do not know what the results were, the cop kept telling me I was doing it wrong. I have my arraingment soon, should I go alone and wait to see what the charges are? is there a chance that they drop the charges on me? what should I expect and what should I ask to get evidence or understand better what they have in their report.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Duplicate post: https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/drunk-public-arrest-california-asking-dismissal-506926.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">