• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI in Parachute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lea768

I was pulled over Sat. night last weekend, and asked to do the tests, he said I failed and arrested me for Dui, my bac was .137.....I had 3 DWAI's , the last being about 10 yrd ago when I was 21 or 22. Will I get thrown in jail???? Can you tell me what the laws are concerning this. I havent been a drinker, afterallthe trouble I was in when I was younger, I really made a bad decision this night. BTW, I am disabled and on a ton of meds, including a Morphine pump, will this hurt me more???? Thanks, Lea

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. WHat I offer is mere information,not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Wel may I suggest that you really need a lawyer -- a criminal defense atty. Yes you may do jail time but it all depends on a number of factors: your criminal history, the length of time you have stayed out of trouble, perhaps your medical situation.

The fact you take morphine doesnt help anything, really. BUT, your atty may be able to ARGUE IT IN YOUR FAVOR SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY.

Try attorneypages.com or your state bar association (the organization for lawyers not the pub place where alcohol is served) or even try legal aid.

Hope this helps.

D

dsut

When playing with fire, expect to get burned. You drove while intoxicated, and you got busted. Don't like it? Too bad. So you're disabled are you? Would you wish that on anyone? Being disabled? Just think, if you were drunk and caused a wreck, IF the person was lucky they wouldn't survive. But if they did, the odds are they would be disabled for life. All because you, or something like you, decided to drink and drive.

Lea, your kind makes me sick. You drank, you drove, and you got busted. Looks like you have a couple tons of crow to eat, dearie.

------------------
I ain't a lawyer. I ain't a copper. I'm a true blue American that believes in Freedom for all. Provided they ain't criminals.

L

Lea768

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dsut:
When playing with fire, expect to get burned. You drove while intoxicated, and you got busted. Don't like it? Too bad. So you're disabled are you? Would you wish that on anyone? Being disabled? Just think, if you were drunk and caused a wreck, IF the person was lucky they wouldn't survive. But if they did, the odds are they would be disabled for life. All because you, or something like you, decided to drink and drive.

Lea, your kind makes me sick. You drank, you drove, and you got busted. Looks like you have a couple tons of crow to eat, dearie.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">