• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dui/suspended license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

angie29655

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina
I was recently arrested for dui first offense. My bac was .016. My licence was suspended for 30 days. I'm reqiured to have sr22 insurance plus attend an adsap program in order to get my license back but I qualify for a provisional license so I went to the dmv. I was told they could not issue a pro license because dui is not on my record, it only says violation BAC of.15 or greater. My question is...was I actually charged with a dui? Are there two different suspensions?:(What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?South Carolina

FlyingRon

How old are you?
What were you charged with?
Have you gone to court?
What BAC were did you have again (The location of the decimal point with respect to all those zeros etc,.. is significant).

I can't find any "30 day suspension".
The normal SC provisional allows you to get a license while you're taking your alcohol classes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">