• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

The video's I watch of DUI stops and tests ( the stand on 1 foot test)
the cop always says keep your eyes on your raised foot. Any significance to that?

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
the cop always says keep your eyes on your raised foot. Any significance to that?
Note that in the states I practice and at least most others you are not required to do the field sobriety test (FST) in the first place (though cops will make it sound like you do) and I advise clients in the states I practice not to do them. Some people cannot pass a FST sober. In any event, there is no benefit to the driver in doing them; all you do is help give the cop a basis to claim you were impaired.

quincy

Not everyone who posts to this forum knows of your extensive posting history, disneykid. Please remember to include the name of your state when starting new threads with new questions. Thank you.

Were you actually stopped for DUI, or are you just using FreeAdvice as a source of information for all of your random questions?

This forum is designed to help people with their real legal concerns.

quincy

Of course not. He would have had to leave his mother's basement.
Haha. :)

Despite the username, disneykid is no kid. He’s an older man - apparently with an endless supply of questions.

Not that this means he doesn’t live in his mother’s basement ...

What is scary is that he is rapidly approaching “senior member” status.

quincy

Which could be fixed by having his account deleted.
Disneykid has never (to my knowledge) violated any terms of use on this site, which makes account deletion unlikely. I don’t think simply being annoying is reason enough for disabling an account.

Maybe FA can change the number of posts required for senior designation. Or require an IQ test. Haha.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">