• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dui

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

ty33

My husband lost his license due to a dui,so
he doesn't drive, he owns his own business
and his help drives. last month the truck there were riding in broke down in the middle of the road(it was a small back road
so there was no place to push it out of the way and my husband had been drinking) the driver had went to call for help my
husband stayed to make sure no one hit the truck, while the driver was gone a state trooper showed up. my husband was standing outside the truck and the truck would not run,but he was arrested for dui,the trooper seached the truck and found
a bag of marijuana so he was charged with
possession. this is a company truck and there are about 5 other people that drive this truck so the marijuana could have been
anyone of theires, does my husband have a
chance of getting these charges dropped?

T

Tracey

Not unless he/his company hires a criminal defense attorney. Since it's a company truck, he even gets to deduct the legal fees as a business expense!

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">