• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lmd

My brother was sentenced to 360 days in slc county jail for a DUI he served 65 days so far and he requested a review in which the judge did susspend the sentence as long as he entered an out paient program... during this time he also had a warrent from which he did not pay a fin and was sentenced to 180 days in jail to run cuncurrent with the 360 days well now that the judge gave him a ok to release on the 360 shouldn't he be able to get out? the other sentence was running concurrent? can someone let me know how this works? I would like to see my brother get out of jail... he does not belong there he belongs in treatment! Thank You very much! lmd

------------------
lmd

T

Tracey

A get out of jail card on crime A doesn't effect the sentence on crime B. Brother has to get the judge in crime B to agree to let him out too.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">