• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maddawg2

Are ther ways to keep perspective employers from seeing that a DUI is on your driving record? Florida? Other than aspeeding ticket, I have had a clean record. There was an accident involved. I was going down a one-way street in an unfamiliar town. Actually the street is two way half way and one-way the rest of the way. I was crossing an intersection and a female driver slammed into the side of me. The officer at the scene put in his report that I hit her car, but that is not the case. It is obvious that she struck me and I let my lawyer know that, but he seems like a nut. Can that small error in the report play into my favor? I go to court on Aug. 10,2000. I'm not a bad guy or anything of the nature, just someone at the wrong point at the wrong time. My BAC was .125...... Thanks

[This message has been edited by maddawg2 (edited August 07, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">