• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dwi no court date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mimi41

What is the name of your state?I was charged with dwi failure to keep right and refusal to submit to chemical test. The tickets are blank at the bottom where it says date to be in court. When do you get a court date does it come in the mail.?

BigMistakeFl

BigMistakeFl

When I was arrested, my ticket too was blank as to the court date. That's because the court date was instead on another slip of paper I got from the booking officer, part of the arrest papers rather than the traffic citation. DUI's are not handled the same as traffic court.

Someone else on here might be more qualified to answer, but you need to tell us what state you live in, or were arrested in.

Mimi41

I'm in NY There is no court date on any paper I recieved. Or on the tickets. Just one hearing concerning my licsence for refusing the chemical test. Thank you for responding

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">