• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

E-mail humiliation!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seyditaylor

What is the name of your state?

Georgia

I e-mailed randon employment opportunties in Macon, where I live looking for Modeling jobs. That is what I do. This AM I got an e-mail from an ex-friend who wrote me a nasty message from her work place and cc: several people making fun of my looks and such. So embarresing. Is there anything I can do about it?[

BelizeBreeze

seyditaylor said:

Georgia

I e-mailed randon employment opportunties in Macon, where I live looking for Modeling jobs. That is what I do. This AM I got an e-mail from an ex-friend who wrote me a nasty message from her work place and cc: several people making fun of my looks and such. So embarresing. Is there anything I can do about it?[
Yes, print it out and put it on your refridgerator and use it as motivation, then, when you get your first job, throw it away.

Beth3

seyditaylor said:

Georgia

Cross her off your Christmas card list.

Your former friend demonstrated the uncouth jerk she is to you and whomever she cc'd that email to. This reflects badly on her, not you. Ignore it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">