• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Easement laws in Arizona

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Easement laws in Arizona

• Should I get another mediator involved

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How to reason with new neighbor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sharrington

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Arizona
My husband and I have lived on our property for 30 years. In 1995 a legal easement was made with the neighbors and the 2 of us that drove on the easements ( it runs over two properties) had it asphalted and we maintained it 50/50. As ones have sold out new property owners things changed. The one property owner long story short it went to mediation and we are under obligation not to disparage each other and maintain the part on their property now they have the other neighbor having animosity towards us and brought them into our discussion of responsibility of easement which I understand from our mediation paperwork not allowed. They now are saying we have to ask permission to maintain the easement and the one under mediation refuses to help maintain the part that’s on the neighbors and the neighbors agree. They said they want asphalt all torn out. We paid thousands to put it in and because we haul water it is necessary to be able to use year round as under the asphalt is clay and when it rains you get stuck
We have paid over 20,000 in legal fees
Is their codes, statutes whatever that I can give new neighbor that states I have legal right to maintain the easement.
Is their a way for me to get them to quit harassing us.
We have gotten older I just want peace.
The wives were yelling at me telling me I need to change and need to do what they say or else.
Please any real advise out there that isn’t going to cost us a fortune
Best

justalayman

If you have paid over $20,000 in legal fees and are asking the questions you have here,

What the heck is your lawyer doing?

These are not difficult questions to answer in the abstract. When you plug your specifics into the situation, it allows the answers to be more specific but more difficult to come to a dependable conclusion.

I’m simply flabbergasted that you have spent so much money and haven’t had these fairly basic questions answered by your attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">