• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

easements

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alvarado732003

My neighbor is denying me access to his electric pole due to an easement. I dont understand, do I need to buy a separate pole myself>

PayrollHRGuy

I believe you mean because of lack of an easement.

You need to talk to your electricity provider and see what all of the options are.

FarmerJ

Have you checked with your city / county to learn if you are required to have underground line or your own line in from the road to your home ?

justalayman

What is the name of your state?

You don't buy electric poles.
Well, sometimes you do (the minority of the time) and in others, even if you don’t actually purchase the pole, you are liable for the costs of the pole and or installation. Details matter a lot and I suspect I won’t get enough details to even venture a guess what the op may be required to do especially given the op has not responded to existing questions since their original post on May 30.

Angelfaria’s post has obviously sucked you into an apparently dead thread. :eek:

You have now entered the dead zone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">